Our 8 best fragrances – all dressed up and ready to give! To create this seductive and mysterious floral scent inspired by the exotic gardens of Japan, master perfumers have blended Asian pear, mimosa petals, Kyoto rose and Himalayan cedarwood.
- Fragrance Top Notes: Asian Pear, Fuji Apple and Ume Plum
- Fragrance Mid Notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lily, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals and Hedione
- Fragrance Base Notes: Vanilla Rice, Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedarwood and Creamy Sandalwood
- Key fragrance notes: Asian Pear, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals, Himalayan Cedarwood
Master perfumers have blended sweet pea petals and watery pear with preesia, fresh raspberry and soft delicate musk. Sweet pea is an original, award-winning fragrance that is a fruity floral scent that evokes the intoxicating, floral-infused breezes of the Mediterranean
- Fragrance Top Notes: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Logan Berry, Rhubarb
- Fragrance Mid Notes: Cyclamen, Freesia, Raspberry
- Fragrance Base Note: Musk
- Key fragrance notes: Sweet Pea Petals, Watery Pear, Freesia, Fresh Raspberry, Soft Musk
Cotton blossom is infused with with notes of drenched air, fresh linen and soft powder to create this remarkable clean, fine fragrance.
Our 8 best fragrances (this is my current favorite) – all dressed up and ready to give – a clean scent inspired by pure white cotton flowing in fresh ocean air.
- Fragrance Top Notes: Fresh Bright Floral Accord, Clean Cotton Accord, Drenched Air Accord, Fresh Linen Effect, Wet Green Pear, Blood Orange, Tangerine
- Fragrance Mid Notes: White Muguet, Crisp Orange Flower, Watery Cyclamen, White Freesia, Cotton Blossom Headspace, Dewy Jasmine
- Fragrance Base Notes: Clean Powder, White Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla Absolute
- Key fragrance notes: Clean Cotton, Drenched Air, White Freesia, White Musk