Inspired by the natural elegance and playful femininity of a butterfly garden in full bloom, master perfumers have blended French mimosa petals, Asian syringa flower, luscious tangerine and tenufolia orchid to create this vibrant fragrance.
- Spray on to pulse points, and enjoy our alluring fragrance
- With a higher concentration of fragrance oils, our Eau de Toilette gives you a more intense, longer-lasting fragrance experience than Fragrance Mist
- Fragrance Top Notes: Black Tea, Mouthwatering Tangerine, Cyclamen, Banana Leaf
- Fragrance Mid Notes: Maxillaria Tenufolia Orchid, Asian Syringa Flower, French Mimosa
- Fragrance Base Notes: Creamy Coconut Milk, Musk
- Key Fragrance Notes: French Mimosa Petals, Asian Syringa Flower, Luscious Tangerine, Tenufolia Orchid
This perfume is so French in both fragrance and concept. There is nothing heavy or cloying about this scent. It has just the right elements of sweetness and flowers. Bath and Body Works did an outstanding job on this fragrance. It may very well be the girliest of all the girlie fragrances out there now.
This is a nice light floral for spring. It really does smell like a REAL garden after a warm rain. Everyone talks about the banana leaf note that they love, but it’s the one thing about it I don’t like. This fragrance is very similar to Avon’s Flower (discontinued), but I like flower better. The favorite part is usually in really hot weather the banana top note comes out strong, and it smells like a banana candy!
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157625889238546″]